The Redmine Reporting counter boxes show aggregated values (totals) to user-defined custom query lists. Ideal if you work according to the Getting Things Done (GTD) principle.
For better project orientation
The counter boxes make it easier for users to orient themselves and quickly find relevant content. Help them organize, browse and interact.
The Redmine Integration Redmine Reporting Plugin provides you with valuable information to make your projects more successful. After installation and plugin configuration you are ready to go. The Reporting Plugin visualizes data from user-defined custom queries through the counter boxes, facilitates viewing, provides better orientation.
Data retrievable in organized ways
One look and you’ll see what’s going on. What’s new? What is urgent? Who needs feedback? Were thresholds exceeded? Find out what you have to do next.
Helpful for different teams
Helpful, flexible tool for your users with recommendations for action and easy data access. Role-based manageable. Ideal when different teams, departments or regions have to work with it.
Relevant areas at a glance
Too many tasks are a burden. Not everyone can cope with list views. A tool that also helps visually minded users to get a better overview.
- Counter boxes are possible for own, public or role-based query lists
- Counter boxes can be extended with thresholds and FontAwesome symbols
- They always show the current status (real time)
- Create counter boxes for various query lists: tickets, passwords, DB entries, log entries, project list, etc.
- Multilingual user interface: The plugin supports 5 languages (DE, EN, ES, FR, IT).
- English-speaking, friendly e-mail support
Our plugins will suit your needs!
Redmine plugins from AlphaNodes are multilingual and certainly a good choice if you want to work more productively. We have customers in 15 different countries, spread over 3 continents. 12 month plugin support & updates included.