This years Drupal hiking tour takes part at 22nd of may. Organized by the Drupal User Group Munich. Taking part every year since 2009. Participants are devolopers, designers, themer and people with interest in Drupal from munich and surrounding.
- Group of interest: Drupal developer, people interesting in Drupal, PHPler, themer and designer with a little passion for hiking.
- Our aim: Networking, having fun and talking about Drupal
- Where are we going to: Schliersee, Schliersbergalm
- Required hiking skills: easy tour
- Appointment: 22nd May 2010
- Start time: 10.30 am
- Where we meet: Bahnhofsplatz Tegernsee.
- End time: 5 pm
The hiking tour takes place in Schliersee and will take about 2 - 2,5 hours, aiming Schliersbergalm. There we will grap a bite to eat, talk a little and afterwards go back to the train station, for a ride home.
What you will need
- Hiking shoes
- Fitting clothes according to the weather
- Something to eat and a smile on your face
We will meet at
Schliersee, train station
We are looking forward to a nice and funny day with you!