Managed Hosting / Redmine Managed Application Services (Hosting)
The business software Redmine is a web-based open source project management tool for classical as well as agile project management. It is ideally suited for team collaboration to handle a single or multiple projects simultaneously. It supports teams along the entire project live-cycle. Plugins allow additional usage: in your office, in home office, in distributed teams.
Working with Redmine bundles team communication, tasks and project-relevant information centrally in one place. Without e-mail use. The functions (like task management, Wiki, Time tracking, Forums, Gantt-Charts etc.) are accessed via Internet browser and can be accessed from any location.
Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) is for many organizations out of control as long as they use software or products based on licence fees per user. Open Source Software like Redmine makes this factor controlable. Our Redmine Cloud service removes the need to build, patch and operate infrastructure on your own instead of focus on your core business.
Our Redmine Managed Application Services
For the best possible, secure and error-free operation, we pro-actively take over the regular care and maintenance of your Redmine application to prevent unauthorized access from outside and to protect sensitive project data.
Your advantages using our Service
- Savings of internal resources and relief of the own IT department.
- Reduction of the administrative burden and administrative obstacles, as well as fixed, monthly costs.
- Always an up-to-date, secure, high-performance application. Security gaps are closed quickly. New functions are available at an early stage. Improvements are implemented promptly.
- Free usage of our commercial Redmine Plugins (Enterprise+ Bundle) during support period of us.
- 24/7 Monitoring (Availabiliy and Performance).
- Optimal integration with other applications (e.g. GitLab, Rocket.Chat, CodiMD).
In case of problems, we help you with a quick troubleshooting. This saves you internal resources, you don't need to invest time in the necessary knowledge and you can concentrate on your own business. You decide whether this happens on your own server (InHouse) or on our Cloud.
Advantages Managed Hosting InHouse
- Increased data security: data is stored in your own infrastructure
- Stepless control over hardware limits
- No limitation (e.g. number of accesses, data volumes, users etc.)
- Monthly budget is within a manageable range
- Saving internal resources. Relief of the own IT department
Our support, your benefit
With our numerous support options you save internal resources and secure your project data in the long term. So you are always on the safer side.
|Our Redmine operating package includes important features like:|
|Execution of Minor-Updates and Major-Updates|
|Execution of Patch-Releases and Security-Updates|
|Update and patch the installed plug-ins|
|Supply of commercial AlphaNodes plugins (DB, Passwords, Reporting, HRM). Learn more|
|Centralized 24/7 monitoring to safeguard critical components of your Redmine and system. Important for a smooth operation.|
Professional Redmine Services
With our help, open source software such as Redmine is professionally used, individually extended or optimally integrated into established systems. This way we bring established IT standards from large companies to medium-sized businesses. With the goal of providing transparent workflows, flexible methods and outstanding products to teams of any size and at any location.
Our focus: Implementation of digital business processes
We offer various services for this area of work. From consulting and conception to implementation, strategy and optimization.
Redmine Hosting on your own server (InHouse)You want to run Redmine on your own server at your company or at a hoster of your choice? Then our InHouse-Operation Package is a possible good choice for you. It's very simple:
You allocate us a Linux server instance
- physical root server or virtual instance (Ubuntu or Debian)
- this is located in your company or in an external data center of your choice
We take over for you
- Professional installation, setup and operational provision of Redmine on the server
- Implementation and maintenance of the update management for: Linux system, Redmine, installed Plugins
- Automatic, real-time security updates of the Linux system and Redmine during operation. Backup creation, Operation and fault clearance
- Provision of commercial Redmine plugins for free use during the support period. Our Terms and Conditions apply here.
With our operating package we ensure that
- Redmine runs stable and performant on your own server,
- the costs are within the range that can be planned
- you have a qualified contact person in case of emergency.
- Support and individual services (remote)
Technical support regarding the care of the server environment (in case of malfunctions and failures) are usually included in the monthly package price. Not included are development services or other services that go beyond the technical support of the server. Extra costs are charged for these services.
Part of our hosting service are also our professional Redmine Plugins to boost your project management. We enable focused work with time-saving functionalities.
Analysis, reports and insights for decision makers, Stakeholder or project manager. Our suite enhances Redmine neatly.
Personnel resource planning has never been easier. Our HRM plugin reduces micro management and supports self management of your team.
Finally a suitable alternative for excel listings in order to catch up on digital objects & data bases of any kind (Asset management, Inventory management).
Because it’s bad for your business if your most important data is stored insecurely. Centralized password management for project teams.
Pricing Redmine Managed Hosting
Redmine can be run standalone or in combination with other applications.
|Redmine||Own Server||Our Cloud packages||Operation package||InHouse||Hosting R30||Hosting R60||Hosting R100|
|Monthly fee (payable in advance by bank transfer or Paypal)||195,00 EUR|
30 GB Storage
60 GB Storage
100 GB Storage
|Memory||¹)||4 GB||4 GB||8 GB|
|Server location Germany||¹)||✓||✓||✓|
|No software limitations||¹)||✓||✓||✓|
|Own IP address||¹)||✓|
|Own domain possible||¹)||✓|
|Setup fee, one-time||500,00 EUR||none||none||none||Redmine standard features|
|Project management, Spent time, Document management, Wiki, |
News, Discussion forum, Rights and roles management,
Issue workflows, calendar, Gantt-Diagram, E-Mail notifications
|✓||✓||✓||✓||Top! Exclusive AlphaNodes hosting features|
|Redmine DB: Digital Asset Management for projects||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Redmine Passwords: Team password management for sensible data||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Redmine Reporting: Better usability, reports, analysis, SLAs, etc||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Redmine HRM: Resource and attendance management for project teams||✓||✓||✓||✓|
You can also buy our Redmine Plugins unindependently
to the care package (go to our Plugin Shop)
|Bonus for Cloud customers|
|Free of charge 30-day-access to our|
eLearning offer Redmine online course (EN)
|-||✓||✓||✓||Tree donation 2020: Planting trees for a better climate|
|We are happy about every subscription you make and donate 1 tree.||-||✓||✓||✓||Optional services²|
|Additional test installation, monthly fee³||119,- € Extra charge to the selected package|
|Inclusive CodiMD Pad, monthly fee||+ 50,- € Extra charge to the selected package|
|Inclusive Rocket.Chat, monthly fee||+ 50,- € Extra charge to the selected package|
|Redmine Theme with Corporate Branding|
(Logo, Header, Footer)
|Data migration from previous system||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Switch of MySQL data into PostreSQL||✓||✓||✓||✓|
¹) InHouse: Support of Open Source applications, which are operated on your own server in your infrastructure. The location as well as the performance of the InHouse server instance depends on the hardware / resources provided by the customer. No restrictions or limitations.
Cloud: Supply of Open Source applications, which are operated on our servers. Our servers are located at a leading Data Center from Germany (Bavaria). The data center park is equipped with state-of-the-art security technology (24/7 monitoring, access controls), has a modern early fire detection system, redundant UV systems and is fully air-conditioned.
Security: The transmission of data and access to the server is encrypted (SSL). Access via SSH and HTTPS is possible. Access URL via SSL (applies to Redmine, Nextcloud, Matomo).
Pricing: Exclusively sold to business customers. All prices are net prices and may be subject to German sales tax. If you order our products outside of Germany, other sales tax rates may apply. When the hosting contract is terminated, the plugin usage right for provided, commercial AlphaNodes Redmine plugins automatically expires. In this case, an annual license with fees must be used if the plugin is to be used independently of the hosting.
²) For optional services additional costs will be charged. Let us make you an individual offer.
³) For each production environment (as described above) we also offer the setup and support of a Redming test environment. This can be used e.g. for data modeling, performance tests and plugin tests. This involves one-time costs for setup and system configuration. The monthly usage / support fees include: the maintenance of Redmine and the plugins as on the productive environment, as well as the adjustments / maintenance of data synchronization. The below conditions also apply here.
Conditions (InHouse and Cloud)
- All pricing in EUR. Monthly billing in advance, only.
- Minimum period: 1 month. Can be cancelled 2 weeks before the end of the service period.
- E-mail support: Acceptance of error messages, technical support requests, other activities exclusively via the customer area
- Troubleshooting, answering support requests according to the "Best Effort" principle within our service hours
- Service hours: Mon - Fri from 9:00 to 17:00 (CET/CEST) with the exception of public holidays (BY, D)