New to Redmine? Start here for the basics
Our on Demand online course is perfect for you, if you like learning on your own at an own pace and schedule.
- You’ll learn about the basic functions that make up Redmine, what each one is used for, and who uses them.
- You’ll also learn what projects and issues are, how issues get done, how to find issues, how to see what’s being done, and how to navigate in Redmine.
- By the end of this series you’ll know enough to get up and running with Redmine.
- Business users
- Users who wish to learn about Redmine, because it is used in their company for project management. And because of that they need a quick and simple start.
- Users who wish to evaluate Redmine as a project management tool for their Business.
- Level: Basic
- On Demand (Virtual) access for a limited time period from your date of purchase.
- Language: EN
- What is Redmine - Introduction (free sample). Duration: 6 min.
- What is a project - Duration: 10 min.
- What is an issue - Duration: 10 min.
- How to get issues done - Duration: 10 min.
- How to find issues - Duration: 10 min.
- How do I see what’s being done - Duration: 10 min.
This online course is coming soon.