New to Redmine? Start here for the basics
Start your Redmine journey. Our on demand online training on Redmine is perfect for you, if you like learning on your own at an own pace and schedule. The material will give you an introduction to Redmine and how to use it during a project.
What you will learn
You’ll learn about the basic functions that make up Redmine, what each one is used for, and who uses them.
You’ll also learn what projects and issues are, how issues get done, how to find issues, how to see what’s being done, how to navigate in Redmine and what to do with the Wiki.
By the end of this series you’ll know enough to get up and running with Redmine.
With your purchase, you will gain access to the online course for 30 days.
Redmine learning topics include
- I) What is Redmine - Introduction (free sample). Duration: 6 min.
- II) What is a project - Duration: 10 min.
- III) What is an issue - Duration: 10 min.
- IV) How to get issues done - Duration: 10 min.
- V) How to find issues - Duration: 10 min.
- VI) How do I see what’s being done - Duration: 10 min.
- VII) Working with Wiki - Duration: 15 min.
- Business users:
- who need a quick and simple start on Redmine.
- who wish to evaluate Redmine as a Business tool.
- who need a ready-to-use presentation for their boss or team on Redmine.
|Online eLearning course: Redmine Basics|
|Language||The content is English|
|Presentation||Online slides with embedded videos (no sound).|
|Payment options||Prepayment (via Paypal or bank transfer)|
|Delivery method||Personal login data for a restricted access area is sent via email by digital delivery partner DPD.|
|Access||30 day access from date of purchase|
Important: *Our offers (Redmine eLearning Webinars) apply exclusively to business customers (entrepreneurs according to § 14 BGB). Our General Terms and Conditions apply. We collect sales tax in states where it is required by law. The stated prices do not include sales tax (net price). You will be redirected to the Internet pages of the product delivery provider DPD and the payment provider PayPal. After completion of the payment you will receive an e-mail with further information on the access data to the protected webinar area. There you have the opportunity to go through your eLearning materials within a fixed time frame (30 days from date of purchase) according to your personal needs.