Managed Hosting / Rocket.Chat Managed Application Services (Hosting)
The web-based messaging service Rocket.Chat focuses on communication within groups or teams. If you use Rocket Chat you can provide your team members with a user account and then use this account to communicate easily with each other in public or private groups.
Rocket.Chat is used via the browser. But it is also available as an app on your own device. The chat supports the sending of files, pictures and videos as well as the integration of other services, such as a connection to the ticket system Redmine. We enable the application on an own server or offer the service in our Cloud Service.
Our Rocket.Chat Managed Application Services
For the best possible, safe and error-free operation, we proactively take over the regular care and maintenance of your Rocket.Chat application. Update management, security updates, backups, monitoring, technical support.
You decide if this happens on your own server (InHouse) or on our server (Cloud).
- Savings of internal resources and relief of the own IT department
- Reduction of administrative burden and administrative barriers
- Fixed, calculable monthly costs
- Always up-to-date, secure, high-performance application
- 24/7 monitoring (availability and performance)
- Optimal integration with other applications (e.g. Redmine)
Rocket.Chat (InHouse Server)You want to run Rocket.Chat on your own server at your company or at a hoster of your choice? Then our InHouse-Operation Package is a possible good choice for you.
Advantages Managed Hosting InHouse
- Increased data security: data is stored in your own infrastructure
- Stepless control over hardware limits
- No limitation (e.g. number of accesses, data volumes, users etc.)
- Monthly budget is within a manageable range
- Saving internal resources. Relief of the own IT department
A regularly maintained server usually runs more stable and secure. However, in many companies, the time to carry out these important maintenance tasks regularly and, above all, in a prompt way usually fails. We take over this service for you.
It's very simple
You allocate us a Linux server instance:
- physical server or virtual instance
- this is located either in your company or in an external data center of your choice
With our operating package we ensure that:
- Rocket.Chat runs stable and performant on your own server
- and the costs are within the range that can be planned.
We take over for you
- Professional installation and setup, as well as operational provision of the Rocket.Chat Application on the server
- Implementation and maintenance of the update management for the underlying Linux operating system, Rocket.Chat instance
- Automatic, real-time security updates of the operating system and Rocket.Chat during operation.
- Backup creation, Operation and fault clearance
- Provision of management access (administrator authorization for Rocket.Chat)
- Support and individual services (remote)
Technical support regarding the care of the server environment (in case of malfunctions and failures) are usually included in the monthly package price. Not included are development services, consulting, user support or other (configuration) services that go beyond the technical support of the server. As well as post installation / activation of additional functionality, AddOns, Plugins, Libraries etc. Extra costs are charged for these services. A claim to support services in this context does not exist.
The operation of additional software that requires root permission for installation or operation is fundamentally not possible.
Rocket.Chat (Cloud Server)
A cloud solution is an option for you if the server does not have to be located at your company. Benefit directly from our reliable and powerful cloud services.
Depending on your needs and requirements, we have different packages on offer.
Pricing Managed Hosting
With our hosting offer it is possible to use Rocket.Chat as extension for the bug tracking system Redmine.
|Rocket.Chat||Own Server||Our Cloud packages||Operation package||InHouse||Hosting RC30||Hosting RC100|
|Monthly fee (payable in advance by bank transfer or Paypal)||195,00 EUR|
30 GB storage
100 GB storage
|Server location Germany||¹)||✓||✓|
|No software restrictions||¹)||✓||✓|
|Own IP address||¹)||✓|
|Own domain possible||¹)||✓|
|Setup fee, one-time||300,00 EUR||120,00 EUR||399,00 EUR||Tree donation 2021: Planting trees for a better climate|
|We are happy about every subscription you make and donate 1 tree.||-||✓||✓|
¹) InHouse: Support of Open Source applications, which are operated on your server in your infrastructure. The location as well as the performance of the InHouse server instance depends on the hardware / resources provided by the customer. No restrictions or limitations.
Cloud: Supply of Open Source applications, which are operated on our servers. Our servers are located at a leading Data Center from Germany (Bavaria). The data center park is equipped with state-of-the-art security technology (24/7 monitoring, access controls), has a modern early fire detection system, redundant UV systems and is fully air-conditioned.
Security: The transmission of data and access to the server is encrypted (SSL). Access via SSH and HTTPS is possible. Access URL via SSL (applies to Redmine, Nextcloud, Matomo).
Pricing: Sale exclusively to business customers. All prices are net prices and may be subject to German sales tax. If you order our products outside of Germany, other sales tax rates may apply.
Conditions (InHouse and Cloud)
- All pricing in EUR and net. Monthly billing in advance, only.
- Minimum period: 1 month. Can be cancelled 2 weeks before the end of the service period.
- E-mail support: Acceptance of error messages, technical support requests, other activities exclusively via the customer area
- Troubleshooting, answering support requests according to the "Best Effort" principle within our service hours
- Service hours: Mon - Fri from 9:00 to 17:00 (CET/CEST) with the exception of public holidays (BY, D)
Additional setup conditions (InHouse)
- Down payment for customers outside Germany: When the final order is placed, a down payment of 100% of the ordered positions is due. The customer will receive an invoice with concrete payment information. To be paid by the customer to us before the start of work (via PayPal or bank transfer to german bank account). The remaining amount (for other services, development etc.) is then payable on completion of the work in accordance with the term of payment from our final invoice.