Managed Hosting / CodiMD Managed Application Services (Hosting)
The web-based pad CodiMD focuses on real-time collaboration for editing documents within groups or teams. Using CodiMD, registered users can create notes. The easy to learn MarkDown syntax is used.
CodiMD finds various applications in the company (e.g. protocols, idea collection, drafting of documentation etc.). It can also be integrated into other tools. For example, there is a connection to the ticket system Redmine. We enable the application on an own server or offer the service in our Cloud Service.
Our CodiMD Managed Application Services
For the best possible, safe and error-free operation, we proactively take over the regular care and maintenance of your CodiMD application. Update management, security updates, backups, monitoring, technical support.
You decide whether this happens on your own server (InHouse) or on our server (Cloud).
- Savings of internal resources and relief of the own IT department
- Reduction of administrative burden and administrative barriers
- Fixed, calculable monthly costs
- Always up-to-date, secure, high-performance application
- 24/7 monitoring (availability and performance)
- Optimal integration with other applications (e.g. Redmine)
CodiMD (InHouse Server)You want to run CodiMD on your own server at your company or at a hoster of your choice? Then our InHouse-Operation Package is the right choice for you.
Advantages Managed Hosting InHouse
- Increased data security: data is stored in your own infrastructure
- Stepless control over hardware limits
- No limitation (e.g. number of accesses, data volumes, users etc.)
- Monthly budget is within a manageable range
- Saving internal resources. Relief of the own IT department
A regularly maintained server usually runs more stable and secure. However, in many companies, the time to carry out these important maintenance tasks regularly and, above all, in a prompt way usually fails. We take over this service for you.
It's very simple
You allocate us a Linux server instance:
- physical server or virtual instance
- this is located either in your company or in an external data center of your choice
With our operating package we ensure that:
- CodiMD runs stable and performant on your own server
- and the costs are within the range that can be planned.
We take over for you
- Professional installation and setup, as well as operational provision of the CodiMD Application on the server
- Implementation and maintenance of the update management for the underlying Linux operating system, CodiMD instance
- Automatic, real-time security updates of the operating system and CodiMD during operation.
- Backup creation, Operation and fault clearance
- Provision of management access (administrator authorization for CodiMD)
- Support and individual services (remote)
Technical support regarding the care of the server environment (in case of malfunctions and failures) are usually included in the monthly package price. Not included are development services or other services that go beyond the technical support of the server. Extra costs are charged for these services.
CodiMD (Cloud Server)
A cloud solution is an option for you if the server does not have to be located at your company. Benefit directly from our reliable and powerful cloud services.
Depending on your needs and requirements, we have different packages on offer.
Pricing Managed Hosting
With our hosting offer it is possible to use CodiMD as extension for the ticket system Redmine.
|Redmine||Own Server||Our Cloud packages||Operation package||InHouse||Hosting R30||Hosting R60||Hosting R100|
|Monthly fee (payable in advance by bank transfer or Paypal)||195,00 EUR|
30 GB Storage
60 GB Storage
100 GB Storage
|Memory||¹)||4 GB||4 GB||8 GB|
|Server location Germany||¹)||✓||✓||✓|
|No software limitations||¹)||✓||✓||✓|
|Own IP address||¹)||✓|
|Own domain possible||¹)||✓|
|Setup fee, one-time||500,00 EUR||none||none||none||Redmine standard features|
|Project management, Issue tracking, Spent time, Document management,|
Wiki, News, Discussion forum, Rights and roles management,
Issue workflows, Calendar, Gantt-Diagram, Activity log, E-Mail notifications, API
|✓||✓||✓||✓||Top! Exclusive AlphaNodes hosting features|
|Soon: Redmine Automation: Reduce errors and optimize processes with easy-to-use automation rules||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Redmine DB: Digital Asset Management and excel replacement for project relevant information||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Redmine Passwords: Team password management for sensible data||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Redmine Reporting: Better usability, reports, analysis, SLAs, etc||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Redmine HRM: Resource and attendance management for project teams||✓||✓||✓||✓|
You can also buy our Redmine Plugins unindependently
to the care package (go to our Plugin Shop)
|Bonus for Cloud customers|
|Free of charge 30-day-access to our eLearning offer|
Redmine online course (EN) to get to know Redmine better.
|-||✓||✓||✓||Tree donation 2020: Planting trees for a better climate|
|We are happy about every subscription you make and donate 1 tree.||-||✓||✓||✓||Optional services²|
|Additional test installation, monthly fee³||119,- € Extra charge to the selected package|
|Inclusive CodiMD Pad, monthly fee||+ 50,- € Extra charge to the selected package|
|Inclusive Rocket.Chat, monthly fee||+ 50,- € Extra charge to the selected package|
|Redmine Theme with Corporate Branding|
(Logo, Header, Footer)
|Data migration from previous system||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Switch of MySQL data into PostreSQL||✓||✓||✓||✓|
¹) InHouse: Support of Open Source applications, which are operated on your own server in your infrastructure. The location as well as the performance of the InHouse server instance depends on the hardware / resources provided by the customer. No restrictions or limitations.
Cloud: Supply of Open Source applications, which are operated on our servers. Our servers are located at a leading Data Center from Germany (Bavaria). The data center park is equipped with state-of-the-art security technology (24/7 monitoring, access controls), has a modern early fire detection system, redundant UV systems and is fully air-conditioned.
Security: The transmission of data and access to the server is encrypted (SSL). Access via SSH and HTTPS is possible. Access URL via SSL (applies to Redmine, Nextcloud, Matomo).
Pricing: Exclusively sold to business customers. All prices are net prices and may be subject to German sales tax. If you order our products outside of Germany, other sales tax rates may apply. When the hosting contract is terminated, the plugin usage right for provided, commercial AlphaNodes Redmine plugins automatically expires. In this case, an annual license with fees must be used if the plugin is to be used independently of the hosting.
²) For optional services additional costs will be charged. Let us make you an individual offer.
³) For each production environment (as described above) we also offer the setup and support of a Redming test environment. This can be used e.g. for data modeling, performance tests and plugin tests. This involves one-time costs for setup and system configuration. The monthly usage / support fees include: the maintenance of Redmine and the plugins as on the productive environment, as well as the adjustments / maintenance of data synchronization. The below conditions also apply here.
Conditions (InHouse and Cloud)
- All pricing in EUR. Monthly billing in advance, only.
- Minimum period: 1 month. Can be cancelled 2 weeks before the end of the service period.
- E-mail support: Acceptance of error messages, technical support requests, other activities exclusively via the customer area
- Troubleshooting, answering support requests according to the "Best Effort" principle within our service hours
- Service hours: Mon - Fri from 9:00 to 17:00 (CET/CEST) with the exception of public holidays (BY, D)