Redmine Products / Redmine Passwords Plugin for online teams
What if your team could organize passwords secure and centralized directly in your project?
Savely store your business’s passwords. You will always keep an overview of all your entered passwords and you can share them easily with everyone in the project team.
Explore the team player
The Redmine Passwords plugin is a team player. It allows you to manage your project related passwords secure and central in order to protect them from not authorized access by a third party. It helps you to support given security compliances in an easy way.
Simple and easy to use.
Well-proven encryption algorithm (AES 256 CBC) ensures data security. Redmines role-based rights and access management makes secure administration and sharing easy. The integrated password generator supports your team to create safe passwords.
One for all.
From the system administrator over the manager and normal Redmine user up to the customer applicable. Everyone who attaches importance to a secure transmission of his passwords realizes this with the help of our function extension for Redmine.
Keeping an eye on things. Reduce risk.
Risk arises from ignorance. Anyone who manages a lot quickly loses the overview. With the many filter options and search options, you can keep an eye on everything and quickly find what you are looking for.
Integrate Redmine Passwords plugin seamlessly with your other tools. Drive more integration and automation between Redmine, Passwords plugin and your ecosystem of solutions with our open REST Api.
You decide what's important to you.
Dashboards are a great way to view all relevant project metrics in one place. With numerous available dashboard blocks, users can access issue data easier, track project progress, better analyze plugin-related data and much more!Features for more team power and effortless growth
Improve productivity. Accelerate goals. Make your team happy.
Our goal is to deliver a high quality product with real added value to demanding customers. Change your daily work with Redmine, now.
Why customers like Redmine Passwords
- It is safe. Central repository for secure storage and distribution of access data. Encrypted (AES) storage of passwords in the database.
- It is simple. Central password administration and access to passwords.
- It is a Team player. Suitable for teams. Password availability guaranteed at all times (24/7).
- Secure password management with corresponding authorizations
- Quick start through CSV import possible
- Safe export of data to CSV format, if necessary
- Usable in many ways thanks to user-defined fields
- encrypted password storage in the database using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES 256 CBC)
- Definable password rules according to internal guidelines for easy-to-use password generator
- password audit filter to detect outdated, insecure passwords
- Live search, tagging, categorization allows fast password access
- Simple linking within tickets and among each other
- Numerous macros for use in the wiki
- Cooperation with Redmine DB (Asset Management)
Solves typical problems
- Passwords no longer need to be stored publicly, visible to everyone in the project wiki
- Passwords are no longer sent insecurely by e-mail
- passwords are finally safe enough
- facilitates employees to generate secure access IDs quickly and easily
- ensures that every team member sees the passwords
- prevents abuse by users with administrator rights who are not in the team (have no access)
- prevents the use of insecure, outdated passwords with password audits
- provides an overview of passwords created, detects forgotten accounts.
- prevents important passwords from being lost due to the elimination of employees
- provides a central storage location
- Administrators and DevOps: System admins and project admins can manage their work related passwords by the help of Redmine Passwords in order to proceed their work without problems.
- Team members and Managers: The browser based password manager is suitable for teams which makes it easy to use the tool for a whole project or even the whole company. All team members have access to project relevant access data in order to do a proper job.
- Customers and Stakeholders: More and more customers want to make sure, that their access data is stored and transferred safely. The password management Tool Redmine Passwords realises this security need and makes it possible to restrict data access according to the access rights of your Redmine installation.
Why us? Our solutions are efficient, integrated, scalable, flexible and up-to-date. This way we not only make sure that your product or service is on target, but also help you to transfor your business.
Our development base is Munich (Germany). Documentation and support available in: EN, DE. Plugin: Multilingual. Plugin is also available as Cloud solution.
Learn more about the plugin requirements and read our FAQ before purchase.
Buy Passwords Plugin
12 Month - DE, EN - E-Mail support via customer area
(Full-Stack contains all Plugins) - Compare all features
1) does not run stand-alone. Requires Redmine Reporting. Affects: Automation, HRM, DevOps
What annual support and maintenance license do you need?