Managed Hosting / Nextcloud Managed Application Services (Hosting)
Nextcloud is an open source software that provides a reliable and secure data exchange solution for companies, especially on their own server. The Nextcloud web application is a suitable replacement for Dropbox due to its range of functions.
Offer your employees a possibility to exchange files easily among each other or to share or receive files with other people outside the organization (e.g. external service providers, customers).
Our Nextcloud Managed Application Services
For the best possible, safe and error-free operation, we proactively take over the regular care and maintenance of your Nextcloud application. Update management, security updates, backups, monitoring, technical support.
You decide if this happens on your own server (InHouse) or on our server (Cloud).
- Savings of internal resources and relief of the own IT department
- Reduction of administrative burden and administrative barriers
- Fixed, calculable monthly costs
- Always up-to-date, secure, high-performance application
- 24/7 monitoring (availability and performance)
- Optimal integration with other applications (e.g. Redmine)
Nextcloud (InHouse Server)You want to run Nextcloud on your own server at your company or at a hoster of your choice? Then our InHouse-Operation Package is a possible good choice for you.
Advantages Managed Hosting InHouse
- Increased data security: data is stored in your own infrastructure
- Stepless control over hardware limits
- No limitation (e.g. number of accesses, data volumes, users etc.)
- Monthly budget is within a manageable range
- Saving internal resources. Relief of the own IT department
A regularly maintained server usually runs more stable and secure. However, in many companies, the time to carry out these important maintenance tasks regularly and, above all, in a prompt way usually fails. We take over this service for you.
It's very simple
You allocate us a Linux server instance:
- physical server or virtual instance
- this is located either in your company or in an external data center of your choice
With our operating package we ensure that:
- Nextcloud runs stable and performant on your own server
- and the costs are within the range that can be planned.
We take over for you
- Professional installation and setup, as well as operational provision of the Nextcloud Application on the server
- Implementation and maintenance of the update management for the underlying Linux operating system, Nextcloud instance
- Automatic, real-time security updates of the operating system and Nextcloud during operation.
- Backup creation, Operation and fault clearance
- Provision of management access (administrator authorization for Nextcloud)
- Support and individual services (remote)
Technical support regarding the care of the server environment (in case of malfunctions and failures) are usually included in the monthly package price. Not included are development services or other services that go beyond the technical support of the server. Extra costs are charged for these services.
Nextcloud (Cloud Server)
A cloud solution is an option for you if the server does not have to be located at your company. Benefit directly from our reliable and powerful cloud services.
Depending on your needs and requirements, we have different packages on offer.
Pricing Managed Hosting
With our hosting offer it is possible to use Nextcloud as extension for the bug tracking system Redmine.
|Nextcloud||Own Server||Cloud||Operation package||InHouse||On our server|
|Monthly fee (payable in advance by bank transfer or Paypal)||195,00 EUR|
|Server location Germany||¹)|
|No software limitations||¹)|
|Own IP address||¹)|
|Own domain possible||¹)|
|Setup fee, one-time||300,00 EUR|
¹) InHouse: Support of Open Source applications, which are operated on your server in your infrastructure. The location as well as the performance of the InHouse server instance depends on the hardware / resources provided by the customer. No restrictions or limitations.
Security: The transmission of data and access to the server is encrypted (SSL). Access via SSH and HTTPS is possible. Access URL via SSL (applies to Redmine, Nextcloud, Matomo).
Pricing: Exclusively sold to business customers. All prices are net prices and may be subject to German sales tax. If you order our products outside of Germany, other sales tax rates may apply.