AlphaNodes helps you secure an efficient development process from concept to launch and beyond. Our customers are from the Munich area, Nuremberg, Austria, Switzerland and Italy. Learn here, in which situations we can help you efficiently attain your goal with Redmine ticket system.
Professional and secure Redmine services
We offer all the services your Redmine application and your system architecture needs in order to work professional and secure with the system.
Focus on your customers and leave the rest to us. Value we provide for every stage:
Our technical experts will ensure you architect for the future with the best basic system configuration.
- System environment setup
- Redmine installation and configuration
- Redmine customization
- Data migration into Redmine (e.g. Trac, Mantis, Flyspray, Jira)
We work with you to support your focus on your customers.
- Project setup / process integration / workflows
- Redmine management / system environment management
- Redmine server monitoring
We're by your side to make continuous improvements and accelerate the creation of new experiences.
We perform Redmine security tests in order to identify and resolve potential security vulnerabilities.
You want to work more efficient with the Redmine project management tool?
Get in touch with us!
Redmine usage in companies
Our customers are companies, educational establishments, agencies and freelancer which want to use Redmine in the most secure way, possible. They contact us in the following cases:
- in order to work with a secure project management software.
- in order to find out if Redmine is an eligible candidate for the intended use.
- in order to decide weather there are alternative tools (e.g. Atlassian Jira).
- in order to use Redmine the most effective way as possible (e.g. workflow adaptions, workshos for users, workflows for project manager, workflows for administrators etc.)
- in order to optimize or customize an existing Redmine installation according to their purpose of use.
- in order to take care of an existing Redmine installation.
- in order to install Redmine.
- in order to use Redmine as tool for Application Lifecycle Management (ALM).
- in order to have a competent contact person in case of questions and problems.