Redmine Products / Plugin updates and new features
If your team wants to approve the budget for the next project, quarter or year, plan resources for an upcoming project, increase productivity and work quality, digitally manage inventory or centrally manage project passwords for the team, and many other ways to work more effectively, then our Redmine plugins are useful for you.
Find out what new features our product updates deliver to help you grow your business.
Redmine plugin changelog
Spring / Summer
Summer Release v3.0.6: New with Redmine 5 support! Get to know our new plugin version 3.0.6, developed especially for you. From now on our plugins support Redmine v5.x - learn more about it in our blog post. With this version the minimum requirements change. You can find all information about this here.
Advance notification Redmine 5x support is comming with plugin version 3.0.6, which is scheduled by end of June / beginning of July 2022. From this version onwards Redmine 4x support will be dropped and Ruby version >= 2.7 is required. Stay tuned for the final release date. We will inform you here on this page.
March Release of plugin version 3.0.5. Learn what’s new in the latest plugin version for Redmine v4.2x, available now! This version is the last one, supporting Redmine v4x. With the summer release Redmine version 4x support will be dropped! Redmine 5 is currently not supported with this version, it will be with the upcoming one. The focus of this version is improved tagging support and performance enhancements. Read our blog post to learn more.
Redmine Automation: Automate routine tasks and optimize existing data sets with the help of rules and schedules. We present our new Redmine Automation Plugin.
Redmine DevOps: Make Redmine an information hub for DevOps teams using external services and DevOps platforms (GitHub, GitLab, Jenkins).
Redmine Wiki Guide: How to turn your Redmine Wiki into a useful self-service portal? It’s easy with the Redmine Wiki Guide.
Other enhancements 2021
Spring | Summer | Autumn | Winter
- Release of plugin version 3.0.4. Available now! With this new version our minimum requirements will change. From this version onwards Ruby version >= 2.6 is required. Older version support has been dropped. Read blog post and learn what’s new and what has been fixed.
- Version 3.0.3 available for Download and Purchase. In august a new release of all our Redmine plugin has been made available. The v3.0.3 comes with some great new features, enhancements and bug fixes.
- AlphaNodes Plugin Guides: If you need well-founded know-how to help you decide before buying our plugins, you can download one of our Buyer’s Guides here. Available for:
- Redmine Automation Plugin
- Redmine DB Plugin
- Redmine HRM Plugin
- Redmine DevOps Plugin
- Redmine Wiki Guide Plugin
- New eBook Version 3.0 available. Our german Redmine eBook is available in a new version. Visit our german site for purchase information.
- Version 3.0.2 available for Download. Read our new blog post on the changes in this version. Our two new products Redmine DevOps, Redmine Wiki Guide have also been newly released with this update version.
- New plugin version 3.0.2 scheduled for April 2021. See what’s coming in our feature comparison. Upcoming features are tagged with “new”. Learn more at Redmine Plugin Features.
- New plugin coming soon: Redmine DevOps. Turn your Redmine into an Information Hub for DevOps / GitOps. More on our DevOps product page.
- New plugin coming soon: Redmine Wiki Guide Plugin. Turn your Redmine Wiki into a perfect self-service portal. More on our Wiki Guide product page.
Test the functions of Redmine and all our Redmine plugins in the online demo now for free. Redmine online demo
Learn all about the plugins of AlphaNodes and their great features on the respective product page. And don’t hesitate to contact our support team if you have any questions.