The December update of version 3.0.1 of all our commercial plugins (DB, Reporting, Passwords and HRM) is available now. Users with a valid license can download the latest version from our customer area.
Since our minimum requirements in each new version are based on the current Redmine version, please make sure that your Redmine system matches the updated system information before updating.
New: Redmine Automation
There is also a new addition just in time for the end of the year. The Redmine Automation plugin is now also available for purchase. This is a functional extension for Redmine to automate routine tasks and optimize existing data sets. With the help of rules and time intervals, time-consuming (manual) issue activities can be automatically completed or processed with the help of a bot user. Details about the functionality can be found on our product page.
And now for the improvements of the new versions.
Redmine DB v3.0.1
With our alternative to the Excel spreadsheet, all content that is not a ticket (e.g. digital information and online assets) can be clearly managed and shared.
Changelog: DB Plugin
- New: Issue - DB relation: Users without permissions are not getting notifications for entries without DB view permission.
- New: Tags can be renamed or merged (Read blog entry)
- New: Only valid db entries with tags can be configured for sidebar
- New: Project tags filter and columns for db entry query has been added
- New: Project custom field filters for db entry query has been added
Redmine Passwords v3.0.1
Careless handling of sensitive project data is bad for business and no longer appropriate in today’s world. The password plugin stores passwords and other data that are valuable to you in encrypted form.
Changelog: Passwords Plugin
- New: Issue-Password relation: Users without permissions are not getting notifications for entries without Password view permission.
- New: Tags can be renamed or merged (read Blog entry)
- New: Only valid passwords with tags can be configured for sidebar
- New: Project tags filter and columns for password query has been added
- New: Project custom field filters for password query has been added
- New: user name can be copy to clipboard, simply by clicking on it (Usability enhancement)
Redmine Reporting v3.0.1
Analysis, reports, insights and more for decision makers and project managers. This plugin enhances your Redmine visually and in terms of content.
Changelog: Reporting Plugin
- New: Due to adjustments to the database structure of the Redmine “Log”, the previous log entries are reset during an update to this version. New values (filters and columns): Log Level, Source ID, Logged value, Source type Note: Before the update we recommend to backup important or still needed logbook entries via “CSV” export.
- New: Add option of Temporal adverbs in lists usage in plugin settings (replacement of date and time in lists with yesterday, today, tomorrow.) for a better usability
- New: Restructure of plugin configuration tabs
- New: query_counter macro has been added
- Bug fix: Fix bug on autocomplete in custom fields for project relations.
- Bug fix: Fix bug in Wiki PDF print document (since v.3.0.0)
- New: Tags feature updates:
- Tags can be renamed or merged (read Blog entry)
- Only active projects with tags can be configured for sidebar
- Tags are visible on closed projects
- New: Log book message extension for Automation Plugin
- New: Project tags filter and columns for issues, time entries, log, version list and reports has been added (allows numerous uses) (read Blog entry)
- New: Project custom field filters for log query has been added
Redmine HRM v3.0.1
Move away from micromanagement to self-management. You can now better plan employee resources with our HRM plugin. As intelligently as possible and almost automatically, the tasks are distributed to your employees within the time period to be completed. Works even in agile teams.
Changelog: HRM Plugin
- API Support: Holidays
- API Support: Working time calendar
- Bug fix: Fix display of time zone on: user attendance overview, working hours calendar list view
- Bug fix: if user type change from external to internal, all affected users should be assigned to default working calendar
- Bug fix: User resource columns formatting errors fixed
- New: Add id filter for users
- New: Project tags filter and columns for project member query has been added
- New: Project custom field filters for project member query has been added
- New: Quickstart tab added (for easier configuration after first installation). Can be activated / deactivatd in the plugin settings.
The functionalities can be tested in our online demo. In case of questions, contact us.
Redmine Update from the Pro
Customers whose Redmine is maintained by us, or who use a Redmine Hosting package do not have to worry about updating to the latest plugin version. We do that for you.
All information about our extensions to Redmine can be found on the Product page. For minimum requirements visit our plugin Pricing page. Plugins are available as single version or as bundle.