Available on GitHub
You host Redmine yourself and want to use this Plugin? System requirements and Plugin download, as well as support requests on GitHub.
Redmine Managed Hosting
The Redmine Privacy & Terms Plugin - get user consent is part of our Redmine hosting offer, if required. If you need Redmine or Redmine Plugin support or do not want to host Redmine yourself our Redmine Hosting is perfect for you. This way you can fully concentrate on your business and work with an up-to-date, secure working environment.
Support for Selfhosting user via GitHub, only. If you are not a AlphaNodes hosting customer use the issue tracker on GitHub for community support. Other support requests via eMail are not processed by us.
Redmine Privacy & Terms allows adjustments in the following areas:
- allows implementation of a cookie hint:
- with individually adjustable colors and texts for the cookie banner.
- with the possibility of an external URL integration.
- with reference to internal wiki page about the terms.
- with reference to internal wiki page if terms are rejected.
- provides a page of information that helps to identify potential privacy issues.
- provides the macros for the wiki