The Redmine Additionals Plugin (formerly known as “Tweaks”) is ideal, if you want to make quick and easy changes on your Redmine installation, without much development knowledge
Tipp: The plugin is part of our Redmine hosting offer. Our Redmine Hosting offer is for users who do not want to host Redmine themselves but want to focus on an up-to-date, secure working environment in order to fully concentrate on their business.
AlphaNodes Redmine Hosting
Redmine Additionals allows you to make quick changes in the following areas:
- allows general changes to content and settings such as:
- Texts for registration page,
- Cross-project footer and sidebar
- Influences the behaviour of external URLs etc.
- allows changes to the display of the overview page such as:
- contents for top, bottom and right
- Remove “Latest News”
- allows changes to the content of the wiki such as:
- Cross-project sidebar, header, footer
- allows settings for PDF creation
- allows changes to issue content and settings such as:
- Information texts for new Issues
- Configuration options of rules for handling issues
- allows adjustments to the content and settings of projects such as:
- Project guide integration
- Deactivation of modules within the projects.
- activate Anti SPAM protection for registration page
- enables Google Maps Embed API Key integration
- provides numerous new macros
- provides a macro overview in the administration area
Important for users who are switching from Redmine Tweaks: Every plugin has a database entry in the Settings-column. Here you can change the plugin name. From plugin_redmine_tweaks into plugin_additionals (new). Done. This spares you some time of configuration changes in the plugin settings.
Are you missing a special function?
Are you missing something? We take care of it if you want. Request a non binding development offer (*).
- You get a fittting solution on a small budget
- We take care for it in the future
- This ensures that the plugin will work for the upcoming Redmine versions
(*) not all desired function will be integrated, in case we do not think it is useful.