Useful changes for Redmine. Quick and easy made!
The Redmine Additionals Plugin (formerly known as "Tweaks") is ideal, if you want to make quick and easy changes on your Redmine installation, without much development knowledge
- Open Source
- OS: Linux, OS X
- Browser: Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Opera and Firefox
- Available languages: English, German
For the current system requirements have a look here.
Redmine Additionals allows you to make quick changes in the following areas:
- Integrate project navigation at the project overview page
- setup a global header and footer for all your projects
- enable global sidebar support
- integrate a welcome text at the login page
- integrate an info box for the "Add new issue" page
- use additional macros for wiki user, project and date
- adjust the URL behaviour for external URLs (use an anonymous referrer, if necessary)
- integrate help links into the top menu and remove the "my page" links
- integrate own links into the top menu
- hide modules for projects
- integrate YouTube and Vimeo videos into wiki pages
- implement a Garfield comic strip into wiki pages
- integrate GitHub Gist code snippets into wiki pages.
Are you missing a special function?
You want to use this tool, but a special function is still missing und you don't want to make the changes by yourself? We can integrate it for you into Redmine Additionals.*
We provide a fitting solution for your needs for less money and we take care of regular updates on them
Contact us for a not binding offer.
* not all desired function will be integrated, in case we do not think it is useful.